LoBanKe bodies challenge is expertly designed for weight loss and improvement of your health. In combination with advice by highly qualified registered dieticians from Metabolica Med (Pty) Ltd., your own personal dedication and calorie and macro measured pre-prepared frozen meals from LoBanKe you will experience weight loss resulting in improved health and many other benefits.
WHAT THE 30 DAY CHALLENGE ENTAILS:
1. The initial consultation with one of Metabolica Med’s dietitians (Pretoria, Johannesburg or online) will be approximately one hour in which your needs and goals are discussed.
– The dietitian assesses your fat, water, bone, and muscle mass. This assists her with determining the number of calories you require per day.
– The session includes the sharing of nutritional information that enables you to eventually make your own informed dietary decisions.
– Two personalized meal plans will be designed for you by your dietitian after the consultation (one meal plan elaborates on how to consume your LoBanKe meals while the second meal plan, which will be provided on the follow-up contains daily self-prepared foods). The meal plans are designed to suit your goals, body composition, lifestyle, and individual requirements.
– Metabolica Med believes in a low-carbohydrate and high-fat lifestyle as this contributes to reversing insulin resistance, assists with fighting inflammation stabilizes hormones, and provides many more benefits.
– Eventually, you will be able to continue this approach to healthy living without needing a formal meal plan.
2. The first meal plan is a 7 day (with several alternative options) personalised meal plan inclusive of LoBanKe meals.
3. Any one of 6 meal package options from LoBanKe with calories ranging from 800 to 1400 calories per day according to your predetermined choice of meal plan.
4. WhatsApp/E-mail support line.
5. 1 free delivery anywhere in South Africa of your LoBanKe meals.
6. A detailed menu that includes ingredients, macros, calorie count and heating instructions.
7. One follow-up consultation with Metabolica Med (personal or online) to assess your progress.
8 An exit (the second) meal plan which will assist in making this lifestyle sustainable.
- If you have medical aid the consultation fees may be claimed back by the patient in whole or portions thereof depending on your medical aids term and conditions. Metabolica med will invoice you separately for medical claims.
- If you have chosen a package and your daily calorie count is less than the package purchased, we will reimburse you for the difference. You may however use our calorie calculator to fill in your details to get an idea of what your daily calorie intake should be before deciding on a package: https://www.lobanke.co.za/calorie-calculator/
- The Informed consent and Patient registration forms needs to be filled in before you can proceed to checkout.
- Once we have received your payment a Metabolica Med dieticians will get in contact to book your consultation.
- A medical history form from Metabolica Med will be given to you for completion on or before your initial consultation.
- Metabolica Med may request you to do blood test should they require it.
- If you have any existing medical conditions, we strongly advise you to speak to one of the registered Metabolica Med dieticians before purchasing any of the LoBanKe bodies packages via email@example.com
- Please follow the link below for more information regarding Metabolica Med services, costs, and medical aid:
- If you have chosen a package and your daily calorie count is less than the package purchased, we will reimburse you for the difference. You may however use our calorie calculator to fill in your details to get an idea of what your daily calorie intake should be before deciding on a package.
- Terms and conditions apply.